Sunday, December 18, 2011

My 100th Post

A little less than a year ago I started a blog about one of my favorite things on earth - cupcakes. Now I am already on my 100th post and have had people from all over the world visit my blog. 

For my 100th and final post this year, I thought I would let you know my top favorite cupcakes for 2011. I already narrowed down my absolute favorite cupcakeries (see side bar "My Favorite Cupcakes") but thought I would narrow it even further. I have tried SO many amazingly delicious cupcakes (at my favorite and other cupcakeries) that it was so hard to narrow it down to just five. (Quick note: Sprinkles Cupcakes Red Velvet would always make the list, but unfortunately I didn't get to visit a Sprinkles Cupcake this past year.) 

So, in no particular order, here are my top five favorite cupcakes for 2011: 

Coconut Mango 
Coconut cake with coconut mango frosting topped with fresh shredded coconut



Lava Fudge
Valrhona chocolate cupcake with a rich fudge core topped with a vanilla icing with a fudge star drizzle



Razzle Dazzle
Chocolate cupcake filled with a raspberry cream filling and topped with a sweet raspberry buttercream



Little Devil
From Dippidee
Chocolate cake filled with a sweet creamy filling topped with a rich chocolate buttercream frosting



Chocolate w/ Buttercream 
Moist chocolate cake with a rich creamy buttercream frosting



So, there you have it - my favorite cupcakes in 2011. I can't wait to see what flavors 2012 bring. I hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...