Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Cupcake Supply Store



A couple of people have asked me where I buy my cupcake supplies. I buy them pretty much anywhere - craft stores, grocery stores, etc. But my favorite place to buy supplies is at Orson H. Gygi Co. in Salt Lake City, UT. It's a huge kitchen and culinary supply store and they carry everything from cupcake liners to sprinkles. They have it all. I use a really big tip when I frost cupcakes and this was the only place I could find it. I also buy my souffle cups and madagascar bourbon vanilla here. You can buy any color of melting chocolate, 5 Ibs loafs of carmel, baking pans, cookbooks, cake decorating supplies... and so, so much more. I am telling you, they really have it all. You can buy most of their supplies online by clicking here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...