Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Doggie Cupcakes From So Cupcake



Earlier this week we stopped by So Cupcake to get some of their adorable mini cupcakes. It was really hard to choose just six from the 20 or so flavors they had that day. I noticed when I was picking out my cupcakes that they now sell doggie cupcakes and I just had to buy a couple. I was assured by the owner of So Cupcake that they are made with very dog-friendly ingredients.


Needless to say, the dogs went BANANAS over them. Madison (see smiling Jack Russell) took her cupcake out of the bowl, ran off the deck to the grass, and devoured it. I am glad I removed the cupcake liner for her.

Eddie (see Chihuahua) was a little more dainty eating his. He licked off the frosting first and then ate the rest in a couple of bites. 


Sprinkles Cupcakes also sell adorable doggie cupcakes which our dogs loved.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...