Saturday, May 7, 2011

I Met The Sweet Tooth Fairy



Today I went to The Sweet Tooth Fairy to get my three free cake bites for Mother's Day as well some of the new flavor-of-the-month cupcakes, including; Mayan Chocolate, Cinnamon Churro, and Dulce de Leche. I was so surprised to see Megan Faulkner Brown, the owner of The Sweet Tooth Fairy, walk out of the back room. I have seen pictures of her on their website and I've seen her on QVC, Rachel Ray, and Outrageous Kid Parties. I knew who she was the second I saw her. And guess what? She waited on me. She is like a celebrity to me - a celebrity that makes some of my favorite cupcakes. I wasn't the only one excited either, the people behind me in line were eager to meet her as well. We talked about our kids, cupcakes, and her TV appearances. I am so excited that I finally got to meet her and she really was as sweet as she could be.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...