Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sprinkles Cupcake Mixes

Sprinkles Cupcake is my favorite cupcake shop. Unfortunately I don't live close to one. They have about ten locations across the United States with more coming... but I still think a location in Salt Lake is a long way away. Lucky for us we have Williams Sonoma which sells Sprinkles Cupcake mixes. For $14 you can bake your very own Sprinkles Cupcakes at home. They have a lot of different flavors including chocolate, red velvet, vanilla, and more. You even get a package of their signature buttons to put on the top. I found a can of the red velvet mix in my Christmas stocking this year and they were delish!

Don't forget to watch the founder of Sprinkles Cupcake, Candace Nelson, judge on Cupcake Wars (Tuesdays on the Food Network).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...