Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cupcakes For Baby Girls



Just about every where you shop for baby you can find something with a cupcake on it. I just wanted to share a few of my personal favorites. (I apologize I don't have anything for baby boys. Cupcake baby products are just not very manly.)

The cupcake nursery clock and crib set are by Trend Lab. They also carry burp rags, blankets, bibs, and more. I have the burp rags and bibs for my baby and they are my favorite - and not just because they have cupcakes on them. You can also find some of the cupcake Trend Lab products on Target.com.


Boppy sells a cupcake nursing pillow cover. I found mine at Babies R Us.


The Children's Place has really cute clothes for both babies and little girls with cupcakes on them. I just love The Children's Place because the quality is really good and they're really affordable.


My very favorite baby blankets are by Aden + Anais. The are a 100% natural cotton muslin and they are so soft. I absolutely love them. This collection is called "Baby Cakes Swaddle" and as you can see the first one has cupcakes on it. I bought them at a cute children's boutique called Oopsie Daisy, but they are available other places and online. 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...