Wednesday, April 27, 2011

One Sweet Slice



A new cupcakery is coming to Utah and I am so excited! It's called One Sweet Slice and it will be located in South Jordan at 10600 Redwood Rd (in the same strip mall as Cafe Rio). The owner, Janell Brown, has actually been creating cake masterpieces for six years in Utah, but this is her very first store front. You have to check out her photo gallery - her cakes are gorgeous.

According to One Sweet Slice's facebook page, they will be opening on May 16. They will sell cupcakes, wedding cakes, birthday cakes, and more. I am planning on attending the grand opening and I will post my review here. I can tell just by looking at the pictures on their website that they are going to be fabulous!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...